2018 Crestliner 1870 FCC
Get $500 off the sale price with Crestliner’s Military Rebate Program. Proper documentation required.
Experience the Water From A New View
One of the newest additions to the Retriever series, the 1870 Retriever FCC is an 18-foot forward center console boat built to give you a maximum line of sight and features a jet engine tunnel hull so you maneuver shallow waters and go where other boats can't. Not only is the 1870 capable of reaching the shallowest sweet spots, but the all-welded construction of the forward center console aluminum boat is durable enough to withstand even the rockiest shorelines. Similar to the other models in the Retriever family, these boats are built with purpose. The 1870 comes standard with a 17-gallon livewell, ample storage, and room for up to seven fishing or hunting buddies. When you want to see what's ahead, you'll want the 1860 Retriever FCC under foot.
- Aluminum Forward Center Console: The aluminum forward center console provides added visibility to what lies ahead and features toggle switches and space for electronics.
- Bow Deck with 17 Gallon Livewell & Storage: Bow features spacious dual compartments storage to keep gear secure, stowed away and dry. A standard 17-gallon livewell is also located in the bow for easy access.
- Lock Track Gunnel System: Our exclusive Lock Track gunnel system allows accessories to be quickly mounted, adjusted and removed, ensuring you're always properly outfitted.
- Quick Access Portside Rod Rack Accommodates Three Rods: Portside rod rack holds up to three rods.
- Seat Box with Cushion & Storage Below: Sit comfortably, or stand in front of, the seat box while you maneuver the shallow waters. Seat box includes storage below.
- Jet Engine Tunnel Hull: The optional Jet Engine Tunnel Hull allows you to take your boat to just about anywhere on the water.
- Stern Deck Seat Cushion: Stern deck cushions provide comfort for your crew while navigating.
- Leaning Post with Cushion and Folding Foot Rest: Patience is the key to pursuit, and you can do that comfortably with this padded leaning post and fold down foot rest.
- New! Tempress Seat: New, no frills fold-down seat that provides just the right amount of comfort.
- Lock Track Bracket: Our exclusive Lock Track gunnel system allows accessories to be quickly mounted, adjusted and removed, ensuring you're always properly outfitted.
- Camouflage Paint: With camouflage paint, your boat stays out of sight.
- Crest-Liner Interior Coating: Crest-Liner non-slip, durable and easy to clean, with Crest-Liner interior coating you can focus on the catch. Camouflage paint optional.
- Overall Length: 18 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 21 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft. 10 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Chine Width: 70 in.
- Side Depth: 24 in.
- Transom Height: 27 in.
- Deadrise: 3.5°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 970 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,578 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 7
- Min HP Capacity: 60
- Max HP Capacity: 150
- Fuel Capacity: 19 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.100 in.
- Console, forward Mounted aluminum w/6 vertical rod holders, toggle switches, 12V power outlet, space for top Mount electronics, drink holder & grab handle
- Fuel gauge
- Steering wheel, black composite
- No-feedback steering
- Seat, box w/cushion & storage below
- Pedestal floor bases (2)
- Aluminum floor, flat
- Wood-free construction
- Side panels
- Compartment seals
- Light, navigation
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Hull, aluminum, all-welded
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Rib construction, cross & side
- Ribs, extruded, extra strength
- Spray rails, formed
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Paint Process, Enamel
- Gunnel, extruded w/lock track system
- Strakes, formed 1-1/4" (6)
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Sponson pods
- Platform (Bow)
- Storage compartments w/compression latches (port & starboard, Bow)
- Platform w/lid & service compartment (stern)
- Trolling motor outlet, w/8-gauge wiring harness (Bow)
- Rod rack, vertical (Console) (holds 6 rods)
- Rod storage (port) (holds up to 3 full-size rods)
- Basic 1800LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Livewell, 17 gal. aerated (Bow)(43Lx11.5Wx8D)
- Gauge Package Tachometer Gauge Speedometer Gauge Trim Gauge
- Hydraulic steering
- Cushion for stern deck, Mossy Oak Break-Up
- Cushion for stern deck, Mossy Oak Shadowgrass
- Leaning post w/cushion, Mossy Oak Break-Up
- Leaning post w/cushion, Mossy Oak Shadowgrass
- Seat, Tempress, Mossy Oak Shadowgrass w/ pedestal (factory installed)
- Basic 1800LB Bunk Galvanized Trailer
- Basic 1800LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Basic 1800LB Vinyl Bunk Galvanized Trailer
- Basic 2200LB Vinyl Bunk Galvanized Trailer
- Spare tire, w/Blk Mnt(ST175/80R13C)2X3
- Spare tire, w/Galv Mnt(ST175/80R13C) 2X3
- Trailer ratchet tie-downs
- Battery charger, 1 bank
- Battery charger, 2 bank
- Spray deflector
- Transducer bracket, welded
- Transom saver
- Trolling motor outlet, w/6-gauge wiring harness (24V capable) (Bow)
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft.
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 970 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 7 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,578 lb.