2013 Crestliner VT 17
Outboard 2 Stroke
115/80 OptiMax Jet
# of Engines
# of Axles
2013 Crestliner VT 17 with a 80 HP Mercury Optimax Jet motor. The price listed include boat, motor, and trailer.
Most popular — and now faster than ever.
- Bow Storage: Bring everything with room to spare. Big forward storage compartments keep the cockpit free of clutter.
- Seating & 30-Gallon Livewell: Two bucket seats with storage, a fold-down jump seat and an aft casting chair take a big crew, while a 30-gal. livewell takes big fish.
- Recessed Foot Control: The recessed box for the pedal makes it more comfortable to control. The two-position seat base accommodates anglers of all heights.
- Step Cooler: A thoughtful, dual-purpose cooler is also a carpeted step leading up to the bow casting deck.
- Overall length: 17 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 91 in.
- Bottom width: 64 in.
- Side depth: 24 in.
- Transom height: 20 in.
- Deadrise: 10 deg.
- Weight (boat only, dry): 1044 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 1150 lb.
- Max. people capacity: 4
- Max. HP capacity: 75
- Fuel capacity: 20 gal.
- Aluminum gauge bottom: .100 in.
- Aluminum gauge sides: .100 in.
- Aluminum gauge transom: .100 in.
- Fuel gauge
- Horn (concealed)
- No-feedback steering
- Black composite steering wheel with comfort grip
- Sport windscreen
- Speedometer, tachometer and voltmeter standard with pre-rig
- 12-V power outlet
- Elevated starboard console with switch panel, gauges and in-dash fish finder
- Pedestal floor bases: 3
- Deluxe fishing seats w/ pedestals: 2
- Bucket seats (2) with center fold-down step seat (3-across seating)
- 16 oz. marine-grade carpet with aluminum flooring (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Baked Armor-Guard paint process
- Extruded full length welded center keel
- Warranty "Lifetime + 3" Protection Plan
- Stainless steel deck cleats: 4
- Rub rail
- Stainless steel bow and stern eyes
- Lanyard ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Navigation lights
- Safety grab handles
- Fire extinguisher (Optional)
- Bilge pump (manual)
- Extruded gunnels
- Wood-free construction
- All-welded aluminum floor, decks and transom
- Mod-V 10° deadrise
- Extruded extra strength ribs
- 1-1/4" strakes
- Full length all-aluminum welded, grid-style stringer system
- Bow deck non-skid mat
- Bilge pump (automatic) (Optional)
- Crest-Liner transom plate (Optional)
- Bow trolling motor outlet with 6-gauge wiring harness (Optional)
- Bow trim switch
- 2 bank battery charger
- Port locking rod compartment with 7'6" rod capacity and topside rod saver straps
- Lowrance X-4 Fish-Finding Sonar (console mount)
- Bow trolling motor outlet with 8-gauge wiring harness
- Transom saver (Optional)
- Lowrance X-52 Fish Finder (Optional)
- Trolling motor delete credit (Optional)
- MotorGuide FW46FB 42" 12V FLEXMT
- Aerated 30 gal. livewell with timer (stern)
- Bow casting platform with storage compartments
- Drink Holders: 2
- Rear compartment tackle tray inserts (2)
- Aft casting platform with storage
- Bow step/cooler
- Recessed trolling motor foot control basic
- Under seat storage
- Stern trolling motor battery compartment
- Mad Fish Graphics Package (Optional)
- Unpainted Base w/ Black Accent
- Unpainted Base w/ Blue Accent
- Unpainted Base w/ Charcoal Accent
- Unpainted Base w/ White Accent
- Unpainted Base w/ Red Accent
- Custom travel cover (Optional)
- Max HP
- 75 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 6 in.
- 91 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1044 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 20 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1150 lb.